Now you can get the PageantCast podcast links sent directly to your email. Watch this quick video to learn how. AND IT IS FREE! http://www.pageantcast.com/
Kimberly Castle, Ms. Canada Globe 2015
- Interview with Kimberly Castle, Ms. Canada Globe 2015
- Kimberly Castle website – http://kimberlycastle.com/
- Mrs. Globe – http://mrsglobe.com/
- W.I.N. Foundation – http://winfoundationinternational.org/
- Mrs. Canada Globe – http://www.mrscanadaglobe.com/
- BOOK: The Pretty-Fit Lifestyle: simple advice for fat free living – http://goo.gl/MzWV9B
- FACEBOOK: Mrs. Canada Globe – https://www.facebook.com/mrscanadaglob
- FACEBOOK: Kimberly Castle fan page – https://www.facebook.com/thebikinimodel
For great content, week after week, subscribe to the PageantCast at http://www.pageantcast.com/
Time to save on pet care products on Amazon, and help the PageantCast at the same time!
Click the link here and start saving today!
Thanks for shopping at Amazon by first clicking through on PageantCast. It really does help the show!
Kimberly Castle, Ms. Canada Globe 2015 coming this week to the PageantCast!
I am hoping to put together a team for this event this year. If you are in Southeastern Wisconsin, this is a natural, but anyone in the Midwest is invited. This year it will be March 19, 2016.
THE TEAM HAS STARTED! Join us at http://action.lung.org/goto/ClimbingForTheCrown and don’t miss the fun!
The American Lung Association has the Fight For Air Climb in a number of cities with tall buildings of various sizes. The idea is to raise money for the Lung Association while reminding us all how scary it can be to be out of breath.
The U.S. Bank Building is Wisconsin’s tallest building and it is tall enough that it can get you out of breath, but even someone like me in “not awesome” shape can still make it. (Though it was scary for me!)
Tell me if you are interested by December 15th and I’ll let you know if we have enough for a team…and we’ll go from there!
Hope to see you there!